If your goal is to obtain a Bachelor's degree, then the Transfer Center counselors and services are here to explain the transfer process and help you develop an education plan.
- UCSD UniversityLink Medical Science Program
- Summer Application is open until April 2, 2021.
- SDSU Microsite Program Fall 2021 Admission:
- Business Administration deadline 3/1/2021.
- Criminal Justice & Communication deadline 4/30/2021.
Preparing for Transfer
- Attend a Steps to Transfer workshop or view the online steps to transfer slide presentation, then complete the Steps to Transfer Quiz and the Steps to Transfer Counseling Follow-up Form (which you must bring with you to your first appointment).
- Arrange for any of your previous college transcripts, Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate exam scores to be sent to the Southwestern College Admissions Office.
- Bring completed Intake Form to the Transfer Center and schedule your appointment.
- Attend relevant workshops/activities (Transfer Fairs/Special Events).
- Get on our E-mail Listservs for current transfer information and news.
- Be sure to check out Scholarship Opportunties and the Honors Program.
San Diego State University 4-Year Degree Program
Spring 2021 Application deadline Oct 15. For assistance with your application. Please sign up for CSU application workshop below:
We are here to support each of our student’s needs. Chat live on Cranium Café by finding an online staff member below. To learn more, visit the Virtual Welcome Center. Our student service specialists have their hours of availability listed on their profile cards. If a team member's hours are not reflective of their availability, they are likely supporting another student. We give each of our students the individual attention and time they deserve. Thank you for your patience.Video chat with Transfer Center Front Desk on Cranium Cafe
The Transfer Center is available Monday - Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm, and Fridays 8:00am to 3:00pm. If you need assistance after 4:30pm Monday - Thursday, please visit the Counseling Webpage.
Connect with University Representitives
College and University Representatives make themselves available each semester to meet with and provide information to help students identify transfer goals, learn about opportunities and navigate the transfer process. As opportunities are scheduled, they'll be added below. Please check back regularly.
Hours of Operation
|Days||Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Closed on Fridays during Summer Session)|